Applications are currently ongoing for the Cameron Impact Scholarship 2023. This article will go through the details of the scholarship, its benefits, the application process in depth and the Cameron Impact Scholarship requirements.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship available to students from the United States. This scholarship covers the full cost of tuition, fees, and books at any approved U.S. college or institution of the recipient’s choice.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a four-year, full-tuition, merit-based undergraduate scholarship awarded yearly to 10-15 excellent high school students who have proven academic, extracurricular, leadership, and community service achievement.
- Program: Undergraduate Degree
- Deadline: May/September 2023
In their drive to make an effect on their communities and the world at large, the Cameron Impact Scholar stands out among their high-achieving colleagues. The Scholar strives to be a part of positive change agents and intends to adapt their education to that purpose. The Cameron Impact Scholarship pays for the recipient’s complete tuition, fees, and books at any eligible U.S.-based institution or university.
Also apply for MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship | How to Apply
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a merit-based program that is available to all applicants who meet the GPA and citizenship requirements, regardless of ethnicity, socioeconomic class, religion, sexual orientation, or any other factors. The program is in search for young leaders who have shown a dedication to making a good difference in their communities.
The Bryan Cameron Education Foundation is convinced that it requires a diverse group of people to make a difference. The spirit of significant change is fueled by the diversity of one’s identity and background. We, the Bryan Cameron Education Foundation community, can unite to move the world forward and inspire others to do the same via equity and inclusiveness.
Cameron Impact Scholarship 2023 Benefits
The Cameron Impact Scholarship comes with the following benefits:
- The Cameron Impact Scholarship pays for the recipient’s complete tuition, fees, and books at any eligible U.S.-based institution or university.
- Grant amount expected to be between $20,000 and $50,000 per year.
Cameron Impact Scholarship Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for the Cameron Impact Scholarship:
- English is required.
- Citizens or Permanent Residents of the United States are eligible.
- Maintain a cumulative, unweighted GPA of at least 3.7/4.0 on a 4.0 scale or comparable throughout their high school coursework;
- Be an American citizen in good standing;
- Be a member of the Class of 2023, and plan to enroll in a full-time course of study for the full academic year following high school graduation at an authorized four-year U.S. college or university;
- Show evidence of extracurricular success, be driven leaders with a strong work ethic, and participate actively in community service and/or civic minded venues;
You might be interested in Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship | Fully Funded
How to Apply for Cameron Impact Scholarship
How can I apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship? To apply for the Cameron Impact Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- To apply, go to the official website.
- Before the Application Deadline, submit the following three materials:
- Application form that can be completed online.
- Two letters of recommendation are needed.
- Academic transcript.
On a rolling basis, applications are received and reviewed. Please remember that the Foundation will only consider 3,000 applications from the Class of 2023. If and when this limit is reached, a notice will be posted on the website and social media pages.
In the Fall of 2023, the Selection Committee will pick 100 Finalists for face-to-face interviews (usually at the Applicant’s high school). The Cameron Impact Scholarship recipients will be revealed in December 2023.
For the period of the Cameron Impact Scholarship, recipients are obliged to attend an annual Cameron Impact Scholars Award Ceremony and Summit.
Note: Applicants are highly encouraged to submit their applications well before the deadline. The Foundation takes no responsibility for technical concerns with an applicant’s submission that arise after the deadline.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Cameron Impact Scholarship.