Applications are currently open for the Charles Darwin University scholarships for international students. This article will go through the details of the scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in depth.
Charles Darwin University Scholarships 2023
Overseas students are invited to apply for the Charles Darwin University Scholarship 2023-2024, which is a funded scholarship for international students to study in Australia. This fellowship is available for undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and training programs. There are two sorts of fully financed scholarships. Four different types of scholarships are available, each of which covers up to 50% of the tuition fee.
- Program: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Training
- Deadline: Varies per scholarship
Charles Darwin University is a new global university based on social justice, sustainability, innovation, and teamwork. It’s a place where everyone may pursue their passion for improving things, no matter how big or tiny.
Charles Darwin University Scholarships 2023 Benefits
Scholarships at Charles Darwin University are available in the following categories:
- VCIHAS (Vice-International Chancellor’s High Achievers Scholarships): The scholarship covers 50 percent or 25% of the tuition price for the full term of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
- CDU Global Excellence Award: The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition cost for the first year of study and 10% in following years for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
- CDU Global Leader Award: The scholarship covers 25% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in following years for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
- The CDU Global Achiever Award covers 15% of the tuition price for the first year of study and is applicable to undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees.
- Distinction in Vocational Education and Training (VET) Scholarship: The scholarship is a one-time payment of $3,000 toward your first year tuition price for a Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification.
- Research-based higher education: These scholarships are completely supported.
- Scholarships in the Northern Territory honor academic achievement, leadership, and community involvement. They are for Higher Education – undergraduate and postgraduate ($12,000) and help with tuition costs.
Courses offered include: Any University-offered Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree:
- Community Services & Social Work
- Creative Arts & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Courses
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledges
- IT & Network Engineering
- Law & Legal Studies
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food
Charles Darwin University Scholarships Requirements
If you meet the following criteria, you may be eligible for a Charles Darwin University Scholarship:
- English is required.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Provide evidence of academic quality and excellent success in prior related studies and credentials.
- Academic and English requirements of the university must be met.
- Hold a CDU offer of admission to the program.
- Not be a recipient of an Australian or international scholarship.
- Not an Australian citizen, a permanent resident of Australia, or a New Zealand citizen.
Conditions for scholarship recipients
- Maintain a 40-credit-point full-time enrolment each semester.
- Pay your remaining tuition balance on or before the start of each semester; the tuition fee scholarship will be credited immediately to your student account up to two weeks after census date each semester.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress in your degree program at CDU each semester, with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and no failing grades in any subject.
- The scholarship is not exchangeable for cash, refundable, or transferable to another individual, course, or year.
- International, not domestic, fees must be paid by awardees.
- Without prior clearance from the Office of International Services, you may not withdraw or take a leave of absence from the units or course of study.
- The Student of the University By-laws must be followed by awardees.
- Any changes in visa status must be immediately reported to the International Office by email at [email protected], or the scholarship may be terminated.
How to Apply for Charles Darwin University Scholarships
How can I apply for Charles Darwin University scholarships? To apply for this scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- Choose your preferred scholarship.
- Download the appropriate scholarship application form.
- Please include with your application for admission to a CDU degree program.
Please visit the official website for more information about the Charles Darwin University Scholarships 2023.