Applications are currently ongoing for the Clark Global Scholarship Program 2023 (Clark University Scholarship 2023) to study in USA. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its benefits, and the application procedures in this article.
International students are invited to apply for the fully funded Clark University Scholarship 2023-2024 for undergraduate degree students. This scholarship program provides $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years, subject to renewal if academic conditions are met.
- Program: Undergraduate scholarship
- Deadline: November 2022
Clark University was established in 1887 as the country’s first all-graduate university. Over the years, it has come a long way, but one thing has remained constant: its dedication to providing meaningful education that leads to constructive change in the community and around the world.
Clark Global Scholarship Program 2023 Benefits
The Clark University Scholarship 2023 provides the following incentives to the recipient:
- If you are accepted into the Global Scholars Program, you will be awarded a $15,000 to $25,000 annual scholarship (for four years, subject to renewal upon meeting academic standards).
- If your financial need exceeds the Global Scholars scholarship amount, you may be eligible for up to $5,000 in extra need-based financial aid.
Clark University Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Clark Global Scholarship Program:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- To be considered, you must be a first-year candidate (not a transfer student) who has spent at least four years studying abroad. Clark will also recognize international students who are studying school in the United States.
- You should also have exhibited the ability to lead in your community and around the world, as well as a commitment to making a difference.
- You must demonstrate excellent academic performance as well as other activities.
- Scholarship eligibility is determined by your academic achievements (as stated on your application for admission), not by your family’s financial needs. International students who may be eligible for scholarships must, however, show that they can afford a major portion of the expense of their education. This applies to students applying for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Program.
How to Apply for Clark University Scholarship 2023
How can I apply for a Clark University Scholarship? To apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program, please follow the steps below:
- To begin, you must first create an account.
- Fill out the profile form for College Scholarship Service /Financial Aid.
- By your deadline, complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE.
- Then you’ll get specific instructions on how to apply for the scholarship, including the topic of the short essay.
Note: The Clark CSS Code is 3279.
Visit the official website of Clark Global Scholarship Program for additional information.