International students interested in pursuing an undergraduate or master’s degree at Deakin University Australia in the academic year 2022-2023 are encouraged to apply for the Deakin International Scholarship Program 2023. This scholarship will pay for 25% of your tuition costs.
Deakin International Scholarship Program 2023
Deakin University honors students who excel academically and have the ability to make significant contributions to the university and its communities. The Deakin International Scholarship will be offered to unsuccessful applicants of the Deakin Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship.
- Program: Undergraduate / Masters
- Deadline: All students starting their studies at Deakin are eligible for this grant. Scholarship applications should be submitted at least one month before you begin your studies at Deakin.
Deakin University provides a tailored learning environment that is enhanced by cutting-edge digital engagement. Deakin University sets the standard for living and working in a connected, changing world. Deakin University has almost 40 years of experience as one of Australia’s leading tertiary education institutions and annually teaches over 60,000 students. Deakin University provides world-class programs and limitless opportunities to its students.
Deakin International Scholarship Benefits
The Deakin International Scholarship program will pay for 25% of your tuition.
Courses Offered include:
- Architecture and construction management
- Education and teaching
- English language courses
- Food, nutrition and dietetics
- Health sciences and allied health
- Humanities, social sciences and languages
- Information technology
- Media, communications and creative arts
- Nursing and midwifery
For more about available courses click here.
Deakin International Scholarship Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for the Deakin International Scholarship:
- English is required.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Be a prospective overseas student at Deakin University for a coursework degree.
- To study at Deakin University, you must be eligible.
- Have a 65 percent (or comparable) average in previous studies.
Note that the selection of successful applicants for the limited number of scholarships will be tough, and scores over the minimal standards may be required.
How to Apply for Deakin International Scholarship
How can I apply for Deakin International Scholarship program? To apply for a Deakin International Scholarship, please follow the instructions below:
- You must submit the following:
- A completed application form for the Deakin International Scholarship Program.
- Statement of purpose (300 words).
- A completed Deakin application, including academic transcripts.
- Please send your completed application to Deakin’s International Admissions office through email.
- An interview may also be required of you.
- You must write your personal statement and it must reflect your personal opinions. It should include:
- An explanation of why you want to study at Deakin.
- An outline of any extracurricular activities and paid or unpaid employment experience you’ve had.
- Why do you believe you would be an excellent Deakin University ambassador?
- Anything else you think would help your application.
- Within six weeks of receiving an application, Deakin International will contact successful applicants.
- Because international quotas apply to scholarships, applicants should apply early to enhance their chances of being accepted. It is advised that students apply for scholarships at least one month before starting their studies at Deakin.
Please visit the official website for more information about the Deakin International Scholarship program.