Scholarships for international students are now available at Douglas College International Student Scholarships 2023. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in this article.
- Program: Undergraduate
- Deadline: January 31, 2023/May 31, 2023/September 30, 2023
Foreign students can apply for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship 2023, which is an undergraduate scholarship for international students. The tuition fees for this scholarship are covered up to CAD 7000. Each academic year, a maximum of 5 qualified recipients will be selected.
This scholarship was established in 2017 to aid in the recruiting of foreign undergraduate athletes to Douglas College, as well as to assist them with their finances and to compensate the difference in tuition prices between international and domestic students.
This scholarship is based on the student’s academic performance during the year. Each academic year, a maximum of 5 qualified beneficiaries will be selected. The funds will be distributed evenly between the Fall and Winter semesters.
Douglas College International Student Scholarships Benefits
The recipient of the Douglas College International Student Scholarship will get the following benefits:
- The scholarship will pay for up to CAD 7000 in tuition fees.
Offered courses include :
- Child, Family & Community Studies
- Social work
- Therapeutic recreation
- Commerce & Business Administration
- Health Sciences
- Nursing – Psychiatry
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science & Technology
- Sport Science
Douglas College International Student Scholarship Requirements
Candidate must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Applicants must submit a High School Diploma with a minimum GPA of 60% equivalent or higher to be considered for admission.
- Applicants must pass the TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 83 and the IELTS Academic module with a minimum overall band test score of 6.5.
- Contact Douglas College International for additional information on the entrance requirements.
How to Apply for Douglas College International Student Scholarships
How can I apply for a scholarship at Douglas College Scholarships for International Students? To apply for a Douglas College International Student Scholarships 2023, please follow the steps below:
1. After getting a college admission offer, apply for the scholarship by downloading and filling out the application form.
2. Send the following documents to the following address:
Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800, 700 Royal Avenue, New Westminster, BC, V3M 5Z5 Canada
- The student’s completed and signed application form.
- Anyone with access to the admission information must sign an international waiver.
- Scan of the passport as well as the study permit (if applicable).
- If in a language other than English, verification of graduation with certified original copies is required.
- proof of language
- An application fee of CAD 100 is non-refundable.
- A receipt for a non-refundable CAD 100 application fee. Pay at Douglas College’s Flywire Payment Portal: douglascollege.flywire.com.
Please contact Douglas International at [email protected] to confirm program availability before paying the application fee.
Please visit the official website of Douglas College International Student Scholarships for additional information.