This opportunity is for Egyptian students who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree program in the United States. Applications are currently open for the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program for masters degree. We will go over the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program, its benefits, and the application process in depth in this article.
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program – Master’s Degree
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for Egyptian students pursuing masters degree at universities in the United States. This fellowship pays for travel expenses, a stipend, health insurance, university tuition, and other expenses.
- Program: Masters
- Deadline: June 28, 2023
Egypt’s Binational Fulbright Commission was founded in 1949 and is the Arab world’s oldest and largest Fulbright program. It was established as a result of an agreement between Egypt’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the US State Department.
Eligible courses include:
- Agricultural and Rural Development
- Economic Development
- Educational Administration, Planning and Policy
- Finance and Banking
- Higher Education Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Law and Human Rights
- Natural Resources, Environmental Policy and Climate Change
- Public Policy Analysis and Public Administration
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment and Prevention
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Technology Policy and Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program Benefits
The following are some of the benefits of the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program:
- Tuition fee
- Travel allowance
- Health insurance
- Monthly Stipends
- Other allowances.
Fulbright Egyptian Student Program Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program:
- English is a required language.
- Eligible countries include Egypt. Egyptian nationality Green card and/or passport holders from the United States are ineligible.
- Applicants must be in Egypt for the duration of the application, selection, placement, and pre-departure processes.
- Bachelor of Arts. For applicants in American studies, humanities, and social sciences, a minimum of “Good” is required. For applicants in the sciences, a minimum of “Very Good” is required.
- Evidence of English language proficiency. Applicants must submit a score report for only one of the tests listed below:
- TOEFL ITP – a minimum score of 550 is required.
- TOEFL iBT – a minimum score of 80 is required.
- Academic or General IELTS – a minimum overall score of 6.5 (no required score for each section).
- Students pursuing master’s degrees in medicine, veterinary medicine, nursing, or dentistry should be aware that clinical studies or direct contact with patients are not permitted.
How to Apply for Fulbright Egyptian Student Program
How Can I Apply for the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program? Please follow the steps outlined below to apply for the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program:
- To begin your online application, you must first create an account on the Fulbright website.
- You must submit the following documents with your online application:
- Copies of all post-secondary degrees in English, including certificates and transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- English Proficiency Examination.
- Original valid National ID scanned copy.
Please visit the official website to learn more about the Fulbright Egyptian Student Program 2023.