Applications are currently open for the Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships for International Students 2023. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in this article.
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships 2023
The Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships 2023-2024 provides international students with a full tuition undergraduate scholarship. Full tuition scholarships range from $16,000 to $30,000 per year for Illinois Wesleyan University students.
- Program: Undergraduate
- Deadline: January / February 2023
International students applying to enter the first year of Bachelor’s programs provided by Illinois Wesleyan University (IWU) can apply for Merit-Based Scholarships, President’s Scholarships, and Need-Based Financial Aid. Students may be eligible for IWU-funded scholarships, loans, and campus employment opportunities in addition to merit scholarships.
The purpose of this grant is to provide financial assistance to incoming first-year students who wish to apply to the university’s undergraduate degree program.
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships 2023 Benefits
There are two categories of IWU scholarships for international students:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: These grants are renewable for up to four years and range from $16,000 to $30,000.
- President’s Scholarships: These comprise of full-tuition scholarships that can be renewed for up to four years.
Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships for international students:
- English is required.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Merit-Based Scholarships: International students with exceptional academic success and test scores on the relevant entry tests are eligible for the merit-based scholarships.
- President’s Scholarships: Candidates must be highly qualified overseas students with exceptional talents, interests, and academic accomplishments.
How to Apply for Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships
How can I apply for Illinois Wesleyan University scholarships? To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
- Merit-Based Scholarships: Students who apply for admission are automatically considered for scholarships; no additional scholarship application is required.
- President’s Scholarships: Scholarship applications for Fall 2023 must be filed by February 15, 2023.
- Need-Based Financial Aid: To be considered for need-based financial aid, international students must complete the CSS Profile. The CSS Profile examines an applicant’s financial resources in great depth. The ideal deadline for submitting the CSS PROFILE for Fall 2023 enrollment is January 1, 2023.
Please visit the official website for more information on Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships 2023.