Applications are currently available for Kingston University Scholarship 2023. We will go over the details of this scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process in this article.
International students are invited to apply for this partially funded Kingston University Scholarships 2023-2024. These scholarships are offered for both undergraduate and master’s degrees programs. These Kingston University scholarships for international students are worth about £5,000.
International Development grants partially funded international scholarships to successful international applicants during the first year of study. Since these international scholarships are partially funded, you must ensure that you can fund the remaining costs and living expenses on your own.
- Program: Undergraduate and Master’s Degrees
- Deadline: May 30, 2023
International students are awarded international scholarships by the International Office. These scholarships are offered to encourage academic performance, broaden the student population’s diversity, and foster partnerships.
According to the recent figures issued by the Higher Education Statistics Agency, Kingston University has topped the chart for graduate business start-ups for the sixth time.
Also apply for MEXT Japanese government scholarships!
After assisting 371 of its entrepreneurial graduates in launching their businesses last year, the University beat off fierce competition from 158 higher education institutions across the United Kingdom. This is a 52 percent rise over the previous year, implying that Kingston University students founded one out of every ten graduate start-up businesses in England last year.
Kingston University Scholarship 2023 Benefits
International scholarships of £5,000 are available at Kingston University. If you pay by instalments, the £5,000 discount will be applied to your last instalment. If you are paying your tuition costs in full in advance, deduct the £5,000 scholarship from your total fees (for example, if your tuition is £18,500 and you are granted a £5,000 scholarship, you should pay £13,500).
Kingston University Scholarship 2023 Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for Kingston University Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- You must be an international student who is required to pay ‘international fees’.
- You’ve been accepted into a Kingston University undergraduate or master’s degrees program.
- You are not enrolled in a Kingston University degree or foundation course at this time.
How to Apply for Kingston University Scholarship 2023
How can I apply for Kingston University scholarships? To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
- Create a Kingston University account.
- Fill out an application for admission into Kingston University.
- You should apply for the scholarship online after you have received a conditional or unconditional admission offer from Kingston University.
Note: You will require the following:
- Conditional or unconditional admission offer email from Kingston University.
- Academic Reference from your previous instructor or employer.
- Personal Statement (maximum of 500 words)
- Academic transcript (if your final transcript is not available until after the 30 May deadline, you are required to submit your most recent transcript; a decision will be made based on the grades you provide, not your expected grades).
Please visit the Kingston University Scholarship 2023 official website for further information.