Application is ongoing for the McGill University Scholarship for International students 2023. In this article, we will go over the McGill University Scholarship 2023, its benefits, and the application process in depth.
International students can apply for the fully funded McGill University Scholarships 2023. This grant is available for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs. This fellowship offers undergraduates up to $8,500 in funding and masters and PhD students a moderate amount of bursaries.
The program’s purpose is to increase access to the University for those who are financially challenged by augmenting other financing sources such as government aid, Indigenous Band Support Finance, part-time job, parental support, and other sources of funding.
Similarly, the Scholarships & Student Aid Office manages an In-Course Financial Aid Program that offers small loans and/or bursaries to presently enrolled graduate students who require financial support.
McGill University is committed to assisting qualified undergraduate students who require financial aid in their academic pursuits. Students from low to moderate-income families who demonstrate financial need are eligible for the University’s Entrance Bursary Program. All newly admitted, first-year, first-degree students, as well as newly accepted, first-year undergraduates entering professional programs in Medicine and Law, are eligible to apply.
These scholarships will award undergraduates with up to $8,500 and masters and PhD students with moderate amount of bursaries.
Applicants for McGill University Scholarships must meet the following requirements:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Enroll in the University in a full-time degree program.
- Demonstrate financial need, including plans to apply for federal student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding.
- Be in good academic standing and apply for and accept the maximum amount of government student aid available to them.
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarship for International Students
To apply for McGill University Scholarships, please follow the steps below:
- Applicants must enroll in an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university to be considered for the scholarship.
- In addition to the McGill Minerva aid application, international (non-US) candidates who intend to apply to the University’s Entrance Bursary Program must complete a CSS Profile.
- Students may apply for In-Course Financial Aid as needed during the academic year. Applications are available in August of each year for the current academic year (September to August).
Please visit the official website of McGill University Scholarships for further information.