Applications are currently ongoing for the Milton Fisher Scholarship for innovation and creativity. This article will go through the details of the scholarship, its benefits, the application process in depth and the Milton Fisher Scholarship requirements.
Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the fully funded Milton Fisher Scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year available to undergraduate students in the United States. This scholarship covers up to $20,000 in tuition and related extra educational expenditures every year.
- Program: Undergraduate Degree
- Deadline: May 2023
The Milton Fisher Scholarship isn’t your typical scholarship that rewards academic excellence and financial need. Its specific purpose is to recognize and promote inventive and creative problem-solving by celebrating students who succeed as creative problem-solvers and assisting them in achieving their higher education aspirations.
The Milton Fisher Award is a four-year renewable scholarship for incredibly innovative high school juniors and seniors, as well as first-year college freshman.
Milton Fisher Scholarship 2023 Benefits
The Milton Fisher Scholarship for innovation and creativity includes the following benefits:
- The amount of the prize, which ranges from $4,000 to $20,000 per year and is renewable for four years, will be determined by the recipient’s financial need.
Milton Fisher Scholarship Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for the Milton Fisher Scholarship:
- English is required.
- Citizens or Permanent Residents of the United States are eligible.
- Currently a junior or senior in high school, or
- Currently enrolled as a first-year college student in an undergraduate degree program.
- Anyone else planned to begin their first year of undergraduate studies after the scholarship deadline in the fall or spring semester.
- a student who has come up with a unique solution to difficulties in your school, town, or family, or
- a student who has addressed an artistic, scientific, or technical difficulty in a novel or uncommon way.
- A resident of Connecticut or the New York City metro region who intends to attend, or is currently attending, a higher education institution elsewhere in the United States, or
- Any resident of the United States who plans to attend, or is currently attending, a higher education institution in Connecticut or the New York City metro region.
How to Apply for Milton Fisher Scholarship 2023
What is the procedure for applying for the Milton Fisher Scholarship? To apply for the Milton Fisher Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- To apply, go to the official scholarship application website.
Visit the official website to learn more about the Milton Fisher Scholarship.