Applications are currently open for the Nanyang Technological University Scholarship in Singapore. We will go over the Nanyang Scholarship program in depth, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
Nanyang Technological University Scholarship 2023
International students are invited to apply for the fully funded Nanyang Technological University Scholarship 2023-2024. This scholarship is only available to undergraduate students. The Nanyang Technological University Scholarship in Singapore covers full tuition expenses, as well as a $6,500 living allowance, a $2,000 housing allowance, a $5,000 travel allowance, and a $1,750 computer allowance.
- Program: Undergraduate
- Deadline: January 15, 2023
Nanyang Scholarships are available to international students who wish to study at Singapore’s Nanyang Technological University. Nanyang Scholarships are awarded to students that thrive academically, show significant leadership potential, and have outstanding extracurricular achievements. As a result, being prepared at each level of the application and interview process is critical.
All nationalities are eligible for this scholarship. Scholarships are provided based on a competition among individuals who have been shortlisted. The scholarship will cover your entire time at NTU – BUT The scholarship will only fund the first three years of study at NTU for the Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine Program. The scholarship recipient is expected to take on the role of student ambassador, or some equivalent position, representing the university by giving public presentations and welcoming visitors.
If the scholarship recipient’s progress or behavior is deemed unacceptable by the University, the scholarship may be terminated at any time. A repayment will be levied if the scholarship recipient decides to end the scholarship early. Interviews for scholarship selection will be held between March and May.
By late May, only those who have been selected for an interview will be notified by email. (Applicants who are not shortlisted will not be contacted via email.)
Nanyang Scholarship Benefits
The Nanyang Undergraduate Scholarship in Singapore will provide the following benefits to the recipient:
- Subsidized tuition fees are fully covered.
- Per academic year, a living allowance of $6,500 is provided.
- Up to S$2,000 in housing allowance every academic year (Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- S$5,000 travel grant for an international program (one-off).
- S$1,750 computer allowance (one-off).
Note: For university entrance, there is an application fee for overseas applicants, which is USD30/SGD30 (via bank draft) or SGD20 (discounted price for internet payment only).
- Accountancy and Business
- Accountancy and Master of Science (Financial Engineering)
- Accountancy with a Second Specialization in Predictive and Forensic Analytics
- Accountancy with a Minor in Strategic Communication
- Business and Master of Science (Financial Engineering)
- Business with a Minor in Strategic Communication.
- Art, Design & Media
- Design Art
- Media Art
- Communication Studies
- Communication Studies
- Communication Studies with a Second Major in Business
- Arts (Education)
- Science (Education)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Bioengineering with a Second Major in Business
- Bioengineering with a Second Major in Food Science and Technology
- Bioengineering with a Second Major in Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering with a Second Major in Food Science and Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Civil Engineering with a Second Major in Society & Urban Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Computer Science
- Computer Science with a Second Major in Business
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering with a Second Major in Society & Urban Systems
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Environmental Engineering with a Second Major in Society & Urban Systems
- Information Engineering and Media
- Information Engineering and Media with a Second Major in Business
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Materials Engineering with a Second Major in Medical Biology
- Materials Engineering with a Second Major in Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering with a Second Major in Business
- Mechanical Engineering with a Second Major in Society & Urban Systems
- Maritime Studies
- Maritime Studies with a Second Major in Business
- Linguistics and Multilingual Studies
- Social Science
- Psychology with a Second Major in Biological Sciences
- Public Policy and Global Affairs
- Sport Science
- Sport Science and Management
Nanyang Technological University Scholarship Requirements
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Nanyang Undergraduate Scholarship:
- English is required.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Excellent extracurricular achievements.
- Leadership potential and strong leadership qualities.
- You must have University consent.
- Hold no other scholarships, bursaries, university loans, fellowships, grants, or awards at the same time.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5 out of 5.0 is required. Every semester, your academic achievement will be evaluated.
- You must receive a favorable evaluation – The evaluation must be performed (online) by your school instructor, who must not be a family member or relative.
- The Nanyang Scholarship covers the term of the program as long as the scholarship holder maintains an excellent academic record and exceptional conduct.
How to Apply for Nanyang Technological University Scholarship
How can I apply for the Nanyang Scholarship? Please read the following critical instructions carefully before applying for the Nanyang Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Before applying for a scholarship, applicants must first complete an application for admission.
- You will receive your application number after submitting your application for university admission.
- you can apply for the scholarship with your allotted application number before the deadline.
- After completing your application form, upload a recent passport-size photo (digital image) online.
- You will be given a URL to forward to your school teacher after you have submitted your scholarship application. Please include your NTU application number and date of birth when sending the link to your teacher, as he or she will require this information to submit the appraisal online.
- Online referee evaluations are available (this step done by your teacher within 7 days or max. 3 weeks of your send application).
- Please keep in mind that only one appraisal is required to support your application.
- If you’ve been short-listed, you’ll be notified through email, and you’ll want to make a good impression at the scholarship interview.
Please check the official website for more information about the Nanyang Technological University Scholarship in Singapore.