Applications are currently open for the Qingdao University Scholarship 2023. We will go over the details of this scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process in this article.
International students are invited to apply for the fully funded Qingdao University Scholarship 2023 available for master’s and doctoral degrees students. The Qingdao University President Scholarship 2023 grants a stipend of up to ¥2,500 per month.
Qingdao University is establishing a presidential scholarship for international students to encourage them to explore and research at the university.
Qingdao University is located between the Yellow Sea and Mount Fushan in the eastern seaside city of Qingdao, China. Surrounded by a lovely environment where the rich local culture is mixed with the spirit of the era.
In 1909, Qingdao University was established and in 1993, the University joined with Qingdao Medical College and Shandong Textile & Engineering College. Qingdao University has evolved over many years to become a respected comprehensive university with a wide range of subjects and great facilities. This places Qingdao University among the best universities in Shandong.
Qingdao University Scholarship Benefits
The at Qingdao University President Scholarship will provide the following incentives to the recipient:
- The scholarship covers the entire cost of tuition, on-campus housing, a living allowance, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- The tuition fee is part of the university’s overall planning and utilization of funds for teaching and managing scholarship students.
- The university’s ultimate aim and utilization of the accommodation fee is to offer students with on-campus flats (usually double rooms).
- The monthly living allowance is provided by host institutions.
- Doctoral students receive a monthly allowance of ¥2,500 per individual. The monthly allowance for Master’s students is ¥1,500 per student.
- The university purchases comprehensive medical insurance in accordance with the Ministry of Education’s relevant regulations for studying in China.
Qingdao University Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for the Qingdao University President Scholarship 2023:
- English and Chinese are required languages.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Applicant with non-Chinese citizenship, between the ages of 18 and 40, and in excellent health.
- Applicants must be students planning to begin a Doctoral or Master’s program in September 2023.
- Applicants must follow Chinese government rules and regulations, be well-behaved, and complete the entrance requirements for Master’s and Doctoral programs at Qingdao University.
- This scholarship is only open to applicants who have not received any other type of funding or scholarship.
- All master’s and doctorate programs are eligible.
Qingdao University Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
How do I apply for the at Qingdao University Scholarship 2023? To apply for the Qingdao University President Scholarship, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to Qingdao University’s foreign student application system.
- Fill out the online registration form completely and truthfully. The following documents are required in the application:
- online application form
- a photocopy of your passport
- original academic certificates
- college transcript and a work certificate which must be written in Chinese or English and be originals or notarized copies. At the time of application, fresh graduates are expected to provide proof of graduation or proof of education. Before they can be officially admitted, students must provide proof of their academic qualifications.
- programs taught in Chinese require a certificate (HSK5 -210+). English proficiency certificate (One of these is required by programs taught in English).
- Applicants who speak English as their first language are exempt from the English language certificate requirement.
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries must submit IELTS (6.0 or higher), new TOEFL (90 points or higher), or other comparable English proficiency certificate.
- Applicants who received their highest degree with English as the language of instruction are exempt from providing language proficiency certification; however, proof of language medium is required.
- Letters of recommendation from two associate professors, experts, or scholars of equal rank.
- Statement of Personal Interest (Including personal study and work experience, future plan for study; must be written in English or Chinese).
- Applicable Award Certificate
- A ¥400 application fee is required.
- Please upload proof of registration fee payment after reviewing the registration information.
- Please pay close attention to the registration email reminder.
- Once you have been pre-admitted, you can apply for the Qingdao University President Scholarship online and wait for the results.
Please visit the official website of Qingdao University President Scholarship for further information and enquiries.