Applications are currently open for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023 for international students. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process step by step in this article.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023-2024 provides international students with a fully funded master’s degree. This scholarship covers full tuition, living expenses, return airfare, arrival expenses, and a research grant.
- Program: Masters
- Deadline: January 10, 2023.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to go to a new country and culture, extend one’s perspectives, and develop a global network that will last a lifetime for students who are committed to making a difference in their communities.
The QECS does not impose any application fee. Commonwealth Scholars assist in bringing about positive change and seeking solutions. There are numerous academic fields to choose from. The scholarship will be given to Commonwealth countries with low and middle incomes. This scholarship is open to citizens of Commonwealth countries.
Only those listed on the website are the current hosts of the QECS awards. If a country or university is not listed on the website, it is not a host for the current awards cycle. This could be related to the application season’s scheduling; for example, certain universities’ academic year begins in January/February, therefore they would be included in the second cycle of grants.
Please visit the website for more information on the institutions and countries that will be featured in the second application cycle.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Benefits
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship offers the following incentives to the recipient:
- There will be a full tuition fee waiver.
- The scholar will be supported financially.
- There will be return tickets available.
- There will also be an arrival allowance.
- There will be a research grant available.
Eligible countries include:
- Bangladesh 🇧🇩
- eSwatini 🇸🇿
- Ghana 🇬🇭
- Kenya 🇰🇪
- Malaysia 🇲🇾
- Mauritius 🇲🇺
- Pakistan 🇵🇰
- Rwanda 🇷🇼
- Tanzania 🇹🇿
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship Universities List:
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana
- The University of the West Indies
- Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- Universiti Malaya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Rwanda
- The State University of Zanzibar
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Requirements
Candidates must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023:
- Check with your university to see what languages are required.
- Commonwealth member countries citizens are eligible to apply.
- A bachelor’s degree is required of candidates.
- There are no age restrictions.
- Candidates should be aware that they will be studying in a low- or middle-income nation.
How to Apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
What is the procedure for applying for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships? Please see the official website link at the bottom of this page. However, there are a few stages to taking advantage of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship:
- An applicant can only apply to the universities listed on the official website.
- In the United Kingdom, Canada, or Australia, no host university will entertain the participant.
- Each year, there are two application cycles; a candidate must research the country/university to determine which cycle he should apply in.
- A student can apply to multiple universities or countries.
- After acknowledging the above information, a candidate can submit an application via the official website, together with the necessary documents and accurate information.
Please visit the official website for more information about the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023.