Applications are currently open for the Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship for international students to Australia. This article will go through the scholarship in detail, including its benefits and the application process.
Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship 2023
International student are invited to apply for the fully funded Swinburne University of Technology 2023-2024 available for undergraduate and masters degrees programs. Swinburne International Excellence Scholarship will cover $2500 of your course fees per year.
- Program: Undergraduate / Masters
- Deadline: Check for the specific deadlines here
Swinburne has an international reputation for conducting high-quality research that connects science and technology with business and society. Our position on prestigious international academic ranking lists reflects our dedication to high-quality teaching, research, and graduate outcomes.
Swinburne is ranked in the Top 200 for Engineering and Technology, the Top 250 for Physical Science, and the Top 300 for Computer Science by the World University Rankings 2020 by Subject. Swinburne University was named one of the world’s top 400 universities in the 2018 Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship Benefits
Swinburne University of Technology scholarship for international students offers the following benefits to the recipient:
- Swinburne International Excellence Pathway Scholarship will pay a fixed scholarship amount of $2500 per year off your course fees for up to two years.
- Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship will cover 10% – 75% of your course fees for a maximum of four years.
- Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship will cover 10% – 75% of your course fees for a maximum of two years.
Courses offered include:
- Arts and Humanities
- Built Environment and Architecture
- Film and Television
- Games and Animation
- Information Technology
- Media and Communication
Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible for the Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship for international students, candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below:
- English is a required language.
- Except for Australia and New Zealand, all countries in the world are eligible.
- Unless you are only enrolled in our ELICOS program, you must not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne.
- Swinburne does not offer any other scholarships or fee reductions.
- Have an academic result of at least 60% GPA equivalent to the Australian standard.
How to Apply for Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship
How Do I Apply for a Scholarship at Swinburne University of Technology? To apply for the Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship for international students, please follow the steps outlined below:
- It is mandatory to read the application guidelines from here.
- Create an account by clicking here.
- Begin your application.
- If your application to Swinburne is accepted, you will be notified via email. You will also find out if you have received a scholarship in the same email.
Please visit the official website to learn more about the Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship 2023.