Applications are currently ongoing for the University College London (UCL) Access Opportunity Scholarship for international students. This article will go through the details of the scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in depth.
Overseas students are invited to apply for the University College London (UCL) Access Opportunity Scholarship for international students 2023-2024 fully paid undergraduate scholarships. The University College London scholarship program provides tuition and a £11,000 annual living allowance.
- Program: Undergraduate Degree
- Deadline: May 2023
The Access Opportunity scholarship is designed to help students who are unable to obtain student loans for their higher education due to their immigration status.
With over 11,000 employees and 39,000 students from 150 countries, UCL is one of the world’s top multidisciplinary universities. Founded in 1826 in the center of London, it was one of the University of London’s two founding institutions. UCL was England’s first institution to admit students of any faith and the first to admit women on an equal basis with males.
UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship 2023 Benefits
The UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship provides the following benefits to the recipient:
- For the duration of your study at UCL, the scholarship will cover tuition and a living stipend of £11,000 each year.
- Scholarship renewal is dependent on excellent academic performance.
Offered courses include:
- Applied Medical Sciences
- Architectural and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Biomedical Sciences
- Bioprocessing of New Medicines
- Computer Science
- Earth Sciences
- Biochemical Engineering
- Engineering (Electronic and Electrical)
- Engineering (Mechanical with Business Finance)
- Human Sciences
- Management Science
- Medical Sciences
- Natural Sciences
UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for the UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship:
- English is required.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- An admission in a UCL undergraduate program has been offered to you.
- Asylum seekers, children of asylum seekers, and unaccompanied refuge-seeking minors seeking asylum in the United Kingdom OR forced migrants based in the United Kingdom who have been granted a temporary type of leave as a result of an asylum or human rights application (e.g. limited leave to remain, discretionary leave to remain, humanitarian protection).
- Because of their immigration status, they are unable to obtain student financing (tuition fees or maintenance loans).
Note that your financial position, residency, and academic merit, all of which you must demonstrate in your application will be taken into account.
How to Apply for UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship 2023
How can I apply for the UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship?
To apply for the UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship, please follow the instructions below:
- Download the Application Form and the Reference Form
- Email the completed applications and required documents to [email protected]
Note: By August 2023, successful candidates will be notified.
Please visit the official website to apply and learn more about the UCL Access Opportunity Scholarship.