Applications are currently open for the UMY scholarship for international students for the 2023/2024 academic year. In this article, we will go through the UMY Scholarship 2023, its benefits, and the application process in depth.
UMY University Scholarship 2023 in Indonesia
The UMY Scholarship 2023 in Indonesia is a fully funded international student scholarship. Undergraduate, master’s, and doctorate degrees students are all eligible for this funding. The scholarship provides a monthly living allowance of IDR 1,500,000 for undergraduates, IDR 2,000,000 for masters students, and IDR 2,250,000 for PhD students.
- Program: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD
- Deadline: February Intake – October 31, 2022 / September Intake – June 30, 2023
The UMY Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship to study at Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta in Indonesia for overseas students. The Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta Scholarships are intended to assist students in pursuing postgraduate studies in Indonesia.
The goal of the UMY Scholarships is to bring international students to Indonesia to exchange cultural, educational, and international experiences with Indonesian students.
Courses offered include:
- Masters Programs
- Islamic Studies
- Governmental Studies
- Politics and International Relations
- Hospital Management
- Doctoral Programs
- Islamic Education Psychology
- Islamic Politics
Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY) is a Yogyakarta-based private institution affiliated with Muhammadiyah, Indonesia’s second-largest Islamic organization. International students can choose from a variety of subjects and degree programs at UMY. Students can apply to one of the Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta’s degree programs. Full scholarship to study in Indonesia.
UMY Scholarship Benefits
UMY Scholarship program provides the following benefits to the recipient:
- Dormitory for Free (1 year).
- The cost of living.
- The scholarship covers tuition and living expenses of IDR 1,500,000 for undergraduate students, IDR 2,000,000 for master’s students, and IDR 2,250,000 for doctoral students per month.
UMY Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible for UMY Scholarship 2023, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- English is a required language. There is no specific requirement mentioned in the announcement, but applicants must be able to demonstrate English language fluency.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- International applicants are encouraged to apply (Students from all around the world).
- Students must have a Bachelor (16-year education) for a master’s degree and a Master (18-year education) for a PhD, or be equivalent to the requirements of Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta.
- Applicants must be enthusiastic about international cultural exchange.
- Students must be in good physical and medical condition.
How to Apply for UMY Scholarship
What is the procedure for applying for UMY scholarships? To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below.
- First and foremost, applicants must apply for UMY scholarships online using the UMY online application platform.
- Send the required documentation to UMY’s Office of Cooperation and International Affairs at [email protected]
- Documents required include:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate certificate
- Postgraduate certificate
- Academic Transcript
- Letter of Recommendation from Home University
- TOEFL/IELTS Results
- Achievement Certificates
- Research Proposal
- Medical Check-up
Please visit the official website for more information on UMY Scholarship 2023 for international students in Indonesia.