Applications are currently open for the University of Auckland Scholarships for international students to study in New Zealand. We will go over the details of this scholarship program, its rewards, and the application process in this article.
University of Auckland Scholarships 2023
International students are invited to apply for the partially funded University of Auckland Scholarships 2023-2024, available for undergraduate and master’s studies. Annually, up to 50 scholarships worth up to $10,000 each will be given out for postgraduate and undergraduate education.
- Program: Undergraduate / Masters / PG Diploma
- Deadline: 10 October 2022 – 21 November 2022 (Semester One intake) and 9 March 2023 – 20 April 2023 (Semester Two intake)
In 2016, the University of Auckland created the International Student Excellence Scholarship. The Scholarship’s major goal is to recruit new high-achieving international students to enroll in one-year or longer undergraduate or postgraduate taught courses at the University of Auckland.
In the QS World University Rankings 2020, the University of Auckland is ranked first in New Zealand. The University is the only New Zealand university in the top 100, ranking 81st in the world.
The University of Auckland is also the highest ranked university in New Zealand in terms of academic and employer reputation. Worldwide. Academic reputation is #59, while employer reputation ranks #141.
University of Auckland Scholarships Benefits
The University of Auckland Scholarships for international students 2023 will offer the following benefits to the recipients:
- Annually, up to 50 scholarships worth up to $10,000 each will be given out for master’s degree and undergraduate studies.
- The Scholarship will be paid as a tuition credit for the first semester of study at the University of Auckland. The only fees that are required are those that are related to the applicable program of study, plus the Student Services Fee.
University of Auckland Scholarships Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for University of Auckland Scholarships 2023:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- This Scholarship is not available to students enrolled in a Research Masters program.
- This Scholarship is not open to undergraduate students from University of Auckland Foundation Providers (UP Education and Taylors College) or New Zealand secondary school leavers.
- Students must register as “on Campus” students. Students who enroll in distant education programs are not eligible to apply.
- International students are students who are not New Zealand or Australia citizens, permanent residents, or have a resident visa.
- The scholarship cannot be postponed to the next semester. It will be necessary to submit a new Scholarship application.
- The scholarship might be combined with another one.
- Students must be international students pursuing a 120-point master’s degree or an undergraduate degree (with overseas secondary or post-secondary qualifications).
How to Apply for University of Auckland Scholarships
How can I apply for Scholarships at the University of Auckland? Please follow the guidelines below to apply for University of Auckland Scholarships for international students 2023:
- You must be a current University of Auckland student or have recently applied for admission to the University of Auckland to be eligible for this scholarship. Click here to apply for admission.
- Before applying for this award, we strongly advise you to read the application rules.
- To apply for the scholarship, go to this link and fill out the online University of Auckland Scholarship application form.
Please visit the official website to learn more about University of Auckland Scholarships 2023.