If you are a sportsperson interested in studying in the United Kingdom on a scholarship, here is the opportunity for you. Applications are currently available for the University of Brighton Sports Scholarship 2023. In this article, we’ll go over the details of the scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in depth.
International students are invited to apply for the partially funded University of Brighton Sports Scholarships 2023-2024 available to students pursuing undergraduate degrees. These scholarships will include free use of the university’s sports facilities, financial assistance (up to £1000 per academic year), a performance T-shirt, and access to workshops.
- Program: Undergraduate Degrees
- Deadline: For the following academic year, applications are accepted from January to July.
These are for students who have competed or performed at a national level and have the potential and commitment to perform at a world-class level.
Also apply for MEXT Japanese government scholarships for international students.
Individual scholarships and their worth are determined by the athlete’s current competitive level as well as the number and quality of overall applications received that year. The only prerequisite for applying is that you have competed in a regional competition. Please get in touch if you have any questions regarding these scholarships or how to apply.
You must be a student or have an unconditional or conditional offer from the University of Brighton in order to be considered for the scholarship. Scholarships are available in a variety of well-known sports, including disability sports.
University of Brighton Sports Scholarship 2023 Benefits
The following are some of the benefits of receiving the University of Brighton Sports scholarship:
- Free use of the university’s athletic facilities
- Financial assistance (up to £1000 per academic year)
- T-shirt for sports performance
- Workshop participation is available (nutrition, fitness training, technique analysis and sports psychology)
- Strength and conditioning assistance
- Help from Sport Science
- Physical Performance Evaluation
- Access to physiotherapy services at a reduced cost
- Access to sport massage treatments at a reduced cost
- A life coach to assist with lifestyle management
- Access to sports coaches at the University of Brighton (where available)
- Links to other clubs are available through the extensive partnership network.
University of Brighton Sports Scholarship Requirements
Applicants for University of Brighton Sports scholarships must meet the following requirements:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- You should have competed or performed at a junior or senior national level and have the potential and dedication to compete at a world-class level (or equivalent) in your sport.
- You must have been accepted into a University of Brighton course or be a current University of Brighton student, or be enrolled in a directly supported course at a partner institution.
How to Apply for University of Brighton Sports Scholarship 2023
How can I apply for the University of Brighton sports scholarship? To apply for the University of Brighton Sports scholarship, please follow the below instruction:
Please visit the official website of University of Brighton sports scholarships for additional information.