If you want to study in Canada on a scholarship, applications are ongoing for the University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students 2023. In this article, we’ll go over the details of University of Calgary Scholarship, its benefits, and how to apply.
International students are invited to apply for the fully funded University of Calgary Scholarship 2023. International students entering their first year in any undergraduate degree program in the Fall Term are eligible for scholarships of $20,000 and $15,000 (renewable yearly).
The University of Calgary provides students with a high-quality educational experience that prepares them for life achievement as well as research that addresses society’s most pressing issues.
The University of Calgary Scholarships for International students is a distinguished grant that acknowledges an international student’s great achievements when they begin their undergraduate education.
The following are the many sorts of scholarships available at the University of Calgary:
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable annually)
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: $15,000 (Renewable annually)
Courses available include:
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
University of Calgary Scholarship Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for the University of Calgary Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship:
- A foreign student entering their first year of an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary is eligible for this award. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth years of study at the University of Calgary, as long as recipients maintain a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the prior fall and winter terms.
- Academic excellence
- Need for funds
- You must have graduated from a Chinese high school, including Hong Kong and Macau.
- A student pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program will be given priority.
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship:
- Annually, undergraduate overseas students who have met the university’s English Language Proficiency standard and are starting their first year of any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall semester are eligible to apply. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth years at the University of Calgary if recipients maintain a GPA of 2.60 or higher over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay the international differential tuition cost.
- Students who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada and are mandated pay a difference charge.
- Academic excellence.
How to Apply
How can I apply for University of Calgary Scholarships for international students 2023? To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
- Apply to the university for a bachelor’s degree program:
- To get started, create a UCalgary eID.
- To assist you with your application, consult the application handbook.
- Pay the $145 application fee and submit your application.
- You’ll be informed of how and where to submit any required documentation in your Calgary Student Center based on your application. For further information, go to the documents page.
- To apply for the scholarship, follow these procedures:
- In your myUofC portal, go to Student Center.
- Go to the “My Financials” page in your Student Center.
- Click “Apply for Undergraduate Awards” in the Awards & Scholarships section. Please make sure that popups are turned on. The page will not load if popups are disabled.
- A pop-up window will appear on your screen, listing any open or recently closed applications. Please keep in mind the Application Deadline and Application Available.
Please visit the official website of the University of Calgary Scholarships for international students for further information.