Applications are currently ongoing for the fully funded University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for international students. This article will go through the details of the Stamps Scholarship University of Miami, its benefits, and the application process in depth.
International students are invited to apply for the fully funded undergraduate University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for international students. Full tuition, standard room and board, textbooks, a one-time stipend for the purchase of a laptop, and $12,000 for undergraduate research and conferences are all covered by this scholarship.
- Program: Undergraduate
- Deadline: January 1, 2023/November 1, 2023
The University of Miami is collaborating with the Stamps Scholars program to award multi-year scholarships to support motivated and skilled individuals achieve their educational and life goals.
Stamps Scholars pursue their academic aspirations while honing their managerial skills through merit-based financial aid, which includes resources for studying abroad, social engagements, research projects, and other educational activities.
Applicants for the Stamps Scholarship are urged to participate in the University of Miami Scholarship Weekend. During this summer program, candidates will meet with professors from the University of Miami as well as current academics.
Scholarship applicants and their families will understand about the University of Miami’s unique educational and leadership possibilities for the greatest and brightest students. Miami University has a very commercial entrance. Applicants are evaluated based on their high school curriculum and grades, standardized test scores, advice cards, essays, extracurricular activities, and awards / honors.
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship Benefits
The recipients of the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for international students will receive the following benefits:
- Full tuition payment
- Standard room and board are available.
- Access to an expanding network of Stamps Scholars at 40 campuses around the country, as well as attendance at the bi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention.
- A lump sum payment for the purchase of a laptop.
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund that can be used for study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, conferences, leadership development, and other educational reasons that the University of Miami and the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation agree on.
- Orientation by the Stamps Scholars at the beginning of the school year.
- During the academic year, Stamps Scholars offers educational and leadership opportunities.
Courses Offered include:
- Business Studies.
- Marine Science.
- Sports Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Health and Fitness.
- Marine Engineering.
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship Requirements
These factors should be considered while applying for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship:
- English is required.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- University of Miami admission is quite tough. The strength of an applicant’s high school curriculum and grades received, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, essay, extracurricular activities, and honors/achievements are all taken into account.
- All scholarship awards will be decided by the Scholarship Committee at the end.
- International candidates must submit a comprehensive application for admission, including all academic credentials and a bank letter, by the deadline specified to be considered for academic scholarships.
Candidates must have:
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores.
- Secondary School General Certificate of Education
How to Apply for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
How can I apply for the University of Miam Stamps Scholarship? To apply for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the Common Application online and submit it.
- Send the following documents to the address shown on the official website:
- Official transcripts.
- Scores from official English tests.
- Recommendation letter.
- Send in your financial aid papers.
- Check the status of your application.
Please visit the official website for additional information on the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship.