Applications are currently available for the University of Mississippi scholarships 2023. This article will go through the details of the scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in depth.
International students are invited to apply for the University of Mississippi Scholarships 2023, which is a fully funded undergraduate scholarship for international students. The program awards anywhere between $3,900 to $23,454. International applicants with a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.50 to 4.00 on a 4.00 scale will be considered.
- Program: Undergraduate Degree
- Deadline: April/October 2023
With 80 students, the University of Mississippi was founded. It was Mississippi’s only public institution of higher learning for 23 years. It has since grown into a center for Mississippi’s innovation, quality education, and opportunity.
Through its world-class education, the institution has transformed individuals, communities, and the world. Students can gain a life-changing educational experience here. The university provides academic, leadership, and social opportunities for its students to succeed.
University of Mississippi scholarships 2023 Benefits
The following are the benefits of receiving the University of Mississippi scholarships for international students:
- Scholarships range from $3,900 to $23,454, or around 15 percent to 95 percent of undergraduate tuition (base and non-resident tuition), or 9 percent to 55 percent of total study costs (tuition, housing, meals, books, health insurance, and so on).
- Scholarships are usually applied to non-resident tuition and resident tuition. They can be paired with other scholarships, but they can’t cover the entire non-resident or resident tuition.
Courses offered include:
- Business and Accountancy
- Communication and Media
- Health and Social Services
- Interdisciplinary Programs
- International Affairs and Languages
- Sciences, Mathematics, and Technology
- Social Sciences, Law, and Policy
University of Mississippi scholarships Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for University of Mississippi Scholarships for out of state students:
- Required Language: International applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate their English language ability by taking one of the following English tests: PDT TOEFL, TOEFL iBT, TOEFL Paper Based Test ITP, TOEFL My Best™ Score, IELTS, PTE-A, Password Skills Test.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Students interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree program.
- International applicants with a cumulative high school grade point average of 3.50 to 4.00 on a 4.00 scale in the United States will be considered.
- Candidates must have completed high school outside of the United States.
How to Apply for University of Mississippi Scholarships for International Students
How can I apply for the University of Mississippi scholarships for international students? To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below.
- Apply for admission to the University of Mississippi for an undergraduate degree.
- Upload the documents listed below.
- Degree of pre-qualification
- Academic transcripts
- English language proficiency certificates
- Personal statement
- Passport copy
Visit the official website of the University of Mississippi Scholarships for further information.