The University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships 2023 to study in Canada is currently available. This article will go through the details of the scholarship, its perks, and the application process in depth.
Foreign students can apply for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships 2023 for international students, which is a fully financed master’s and doctoral scholarship. This grant offers up to $20,000 for PhD students and $16,000 for master’s degree students.
The University of Saskatchewan is a prominent medical/doctoral university in Canada, offering a diverse range of human, animal, and plant sciences all on one campus. University of Saskatchewan, being one of Canada’s top 15 research-intensive universities, offers a highly joint research and development environment with some of the best infrastructure and analytical tools available.
Only students from specific departments are eligible for the UGS. These departments include;
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
Departments must nominate new and returning students who are in good academic standing.
The University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship for international students gives the following benefits to the recipient:
- $20,000 for a doctorate degree (may be tenable for up to 36 months)
- $16,000 for a master’s thesis (may be tenable for up to 24 months).
Applicants for the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) beneficiaries must be full-time, fully qualified students who are either continuing their studies or applying for a graduate degree program.
- To apply for or hold a UGS, students must be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program.
- As a returning student or as a prospective student, applicants must have a minimum of an 80 percent average.
How to Apply
How can I apply for a Graduate Scholarship at the University of Saskatchewan? There are several crucial actions to take in order to be eligible for a University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship:
- The department must nominate the students. The following items are included in a comprehensive nomination package:
- The filled-out application form.
- All official non-University of Saskatchewan post-secondary transcripts must be photocopied. The student’s records will be obtained from the University of Saskatchewan.
- Two letters of recommendation. Instructions for writing reference letters can be found in the application.
- If you’re emailing your application package, make sure all of the materials are in PDF format.
- Address: Graduate Awards & Scholarships, Room 116 Thorvaldson Building 110 Science Place Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9
- Email: [email protected]
Please visit the official website of the University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship for further information.