Applications are currently ongoing for the University of Winchester International Scholarships 2023. We will go over the details of this scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process in this article.
International students are invited to apply for the partially funded University of Winchester International Scholarships 2023-2024 available for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. These scholarships offer a £1,000 tuition fee reduction per year.
- Program: Undergraduate and Master’s degrees
- Deadline: July/August 2023
International students can apply for scholarships to study at the University of Winchester in the United Kingdom for their undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. All International (non-EU) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at the University are eligible for the International Students Scholarship.
You might also be interested in Birkbeck University of London Scholarships for International Students | How to Apply
For international students, Winchester provides a safe and welcoming environment.
University of Winchester International Scholarships Benefits
There are two types of University of Winchester International Scholarships:
- Scholarships for international students: The Scholarships provide a reduction in tuition fees of up to £1,000 each year.
- International taught masters scholarship: The award is valued at £1,000.
Offered courses include:
- American studies
- Animal welfare
- Childhood and youth
- Creative writing
- Cyber security
- Digital design
- Digital media
- Education studies
- English language
- English literature
- Information technology
- Liberal arts
- Media and communication
- Musical theatre
- Performing arts
- Social work
- Value studies
University of Winchester International Scholarships Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for the University of Winchester International Scholarships:
- English is required.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- All International (non-EU) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at the University are eligible for the International Students Scholarship.
- Only applicants who are applying for full-time Undergraduate or Taught Postgraduate programs are eligible. ELTSU applicants (including those applying for the International Foundation Program and the Certificate in English for International Students) are not eligible.
- Language Requirements in English For undergraduate education:
- you’ll need an IELTS score of 6.0 overall, with a minimum of 5.5 in the writing section.
- TOEFL iBT with a total score of 60, with at least 18 in the writing section.
- For postgraduate taught study, the following English language requirements apply:
- IELTS with a total score of 6.5, with at least 5.5 in the writing section.
- TOEFL iBT with a total score of 79, with at least 18 in the writing section.
Also apply for Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs | How to Apply
How to Apply for University of Winchester International Scholarships
How can I apply for the University of Winchester International Scholarships? To apply for Winchester International Scholarships 2023, please follow the instructions below:
- Please fill out and return the International Scholarship Application Form to [email protected]
- Academic credentials
- Professional experiences
- Statement of purpose
- a copy of your passport’s main page, as well as any previous UK visa stamps
- If relevant, proof of your English language skills (e.g. IELTS – review the full list of recognized tests).
Please visit the official website for further information on University of Winchester International Scholarships.