Applications are currently ongoing for the Webster Vienna Private University Scholarship. We will go over the details of this scholarship in Austria for international students 2023, its benefits, and the application process in this article.
International students are invited to apply for the partially funded Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships 2023/2024 available for both undergraduate and master’s degrees programs. This scholarship provides up to €21,000 each academic year in tuition.
- Program: Undergraduate and Master’s degress
- Deadline: May 31, 2023 / November 30, 2023
We understand the importance of financial factors when making academic-related decisions at Webster Vienna. That’s why, through student loans and scholarships, we’re here to support our students—you—in securing a brighter future.
We’ll work together to ensure you have access to our various financial assistance programs, meet the necessary eligibility requirements, and understand the application process so you may attain academic excellence.Webster Vienna
Webster Vienna Private University Scholarship 2023 Benefits
The following are the different types of Webster Vienna Private University Scholarship program:
- Webster Vienna Scholarship: This scholarship offers master’s students up to 7,000 € per academic year and undergraduate students up to 10,000 € per academic year.
- Borealis Social Scholarship: The Borealis Social Scholarship covers the cost of tuition for one academic year up to €21,000.
- Borealis Excellence Award: The Borealis Excellence Award provides a monetary award of €10,000 per academic year.
Webster Vienna Private University Scholarship Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarship:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible to apply.
Webster Vienna Scholarship: Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for Webster Vienna Scholarship:
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
- You must be able to communicate in English at a B2 level.
- You should be in financial difficulty.
- You must produce a nice essay as well as recommendations.
- Beginning in Fall 2023, you should be a new undergraduate student.
Borealis Social Scholarship: Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for Borealis Social Scholarship:
- Students must have a cumulative academic GPA of 3.5 to 4.0 on a scale of 4.0 to be eligible.
- Webster Vienna Private University’s basic admissions requirements must be met in order for the student to be accepted into the undergraduate program.
- The scholarship recipient must be enrolled full-time and may begin their first year of studies in the Fall semester of 2023.
- The scholarship student’s demonstrated English competence is critical: If the student is not a natural English speaker, scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, or Cambridge Advanced Certificate (CAE) are necessary prior to admission.
- Students who have been placed on probation or who must complete ESLG (English as a second language) classes are not eligible.
Borealis Excellence Award: Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for Borealis Excellence Award:
- Eligible students must demonstrate outstanding academic excellence, obtain and maintain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.8 to 4.0 (on a scale of 4.0) after completing their first academic year at Webster Vienna.
- Extracurricular activities related to studies (contests, events, meet-ups, etc.) will be evaluated during the selection process.
- The student must be accepted into the undergraduate program in accordance with the standard admissions requirements.
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time said are required to take at least 12 credits per semester.
How to Apply for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarship
How can I apply for the Webster Vienna Private University scholarship? To apply for this scholarship, please follow the steps below:
- To begin your scholarship application, please contact the Admissions Office or the Scholarship Coordinator and request for the online scholarship application form.
- You will be required to upload the following documents, which you should prepare before beginning the online application process:
- Your admission letter, which certifies that you have been admitted into a full-time degree program
- As well as a letter of financial motivation. This should be a document produced by the applicant that explains his or her financial situation, how the scholarship would help fund his or her education, and why the applicant deserves the scholarship.
- Official financial documents like salary slips, employer or pension confirmation of relevant net earnings (officially translated into English if not in English). All figures must be expressed in Euro. If not, please convert the figures to Euro and specify the exchange rate. No bank statements will be accepted. Please send the company information as well as an official letter stating net earnings if you are self-employed (Euro).
- Original English essay on one of the two subjects listed below:
- Many Webster Vienna Private University students have a cultural heritage, skill, or aptitude that distinguishes them from their colleagues and enhances their life. Please elaborate in a 1000-1200 word essay if you have such an interest or a unique background; or
- Many people feel that we improve as a result of our mistakes. Describe a situation or experience where you learned from failure in a 1,000-1,200-word essay. Describe the scenario, the steps you took, and what you learned from it.
Please visit the official website for more information on Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships.