Applications are currently available for the Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships 2023. We will go through the details of this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in this article.
International students are invited to apply for the fully funded masters scholarships at Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarship 2023-2024. This scholarship will be awarded to 120 overseas students. The tuition cost, travel, monthly stipend, housing, and health insurance will all be covered by these scholarships.
Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships 2023 deadline: December 2022.
The Yenching Academy is a Peking University postgraduate college in Beijing, China. The Yenching Program is held there. A fully funded worldwide scholarship program aimed at developing leaders who would champion global advancement and cultural understanding. You are invited to study in China with these fully funded scholarships in China.
Through an interdisciplinary master’s program in China Studies, Peking University’s Yenching Academy hopes to construct a bridge between China and the rest of the globe. This initiative brings together young individuals who have shown leadership and innovative abilities. They are engaged in an intensive learning environment in Yenching, where they can study about China’s past, present, and future roles in the globe. The college’s mission is to educate a new generation of global citizens by providing them with a nuanced awareness of China.
Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships 2023 Benefits
The following are the benefits of Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships:
- Tuition fee is covered
- Flight ticket
- Monthly allowance
- Comprehensive health insurance.
Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships 2023 Requirements
Candidates must meet all of the following requirements to be considered for Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships:
- English is a required language. The following requirements apply to several English language competency examinations. However, English proficiency test scores are not required of students or alumni of native English speakers or degree programs (undergraduate or above) taught in English.
- TOEFL academics with an overall score of 100
- IELTS academics with an overall score of 7.0
- Cambridge English Scale with an overall score of 185
- CEFR with C1 level
- CET 6 with an overall score of 600
- TEM 4 pass level of above
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- At the time of application, students must hold a bachelor’s degree/transcript.
- Currently enrolled students can apply if their degree is expected to be completed by August 31, 2022.
- Applicants must have a strong academic background.
- Must be passionate about interdisciplinary research in China.
- Students with extracurricular achievements, community engagement, social responsibility, and leadership qualities will be preferred.
How to Apply for Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships 2023
How can I apply for the Yenching Academy of Peking University scholarship? To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application steps below:
- Begin your application process by going to the university’s online admissions page.
- You can seek supervision from Yenching Academy professors or instructors through the Faculty Profiles, which may improve your chances of receiving the scholarship.
- Please attach the following PDF documents.
- Educational Documents
- Copy of Passport
- Statement of purpose (maximum of 750 words)
- Research Proposal (maximum of one page)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Language Proficiency result
- Send in your application.
Please visit the official website of the Yenching Academy of Peking University Scholarships for additional information.